Our friends at AccessHosting.com are offering free trials of two Access "cloud" solutions. Curious? Here's the deal, from the source.
Offer text provided by AccessHosting.com:
Reporting services for Access Web Databases in SharePoint 2010 now available - Office 365 users looking web based reporting functionality can republish their databases to accesshosting.com and take advantage of a new introductory price for hosted Access 2010 web databases published to SharePoint 2010.
Remote Desktop Services for Access Applications - Looking to move your existing Access 2003, 2007 and 2010 applications into the cloud quickly and easily? Our Remote Desktop solution provides a simple, secure way to connect multiple external and internal users to your Access databases. You can also use this service to deliver legacy Access applications on the iPad and Android powered devices.
Both of these solutions are available as a no obligation 30-day trial for qualified customers. Visit www.accesshosting.com for complete details.
Read Steve’s original post here.
I’ve used AccessHosting’s services for several cloud-based projects. See my following posts:
- Upsizing the Northwind Web Database to an Updated SharePoint 2010 Server Hosted by AccessHosting.com (3/18/2011)
- Kay Eubank Reviews “Access 2010 In Depth” for the I Programmer Web Site (3/15/2011)
- Migrate Access 2000 or Later Databases to Public or Private Rollbase Clouds (7/17/2011)
- Access Web Databases on AccessHosting.com: Adding User Logins and Assigning Permissions (3/14/2011)
- A SharePoint 2010 Primer for Access 2010 Developers by Ben Clothier (8/1/2011)
- Access Web Databases on AccessHosting.com: What is OData and Why Should I Care? (3/16/2011)